The Musculoskeletal Tumor Society (MSTS) is committed to excellence in the fellowship educational process. The Society believes that fellowship education should be focused and uniform, and occur in an environment capable of supporting the full breadth and depth of the field and dedicated to fostering the development of competency and lifelong learning. Fellowships will be granted MSTS recognition if they are ACGME accredited or successfully complete the MSTS Fellowship Recognition Application. All fellowships must participate in the SF Match. Graduating fellows who wish to become active members in the MSTS must complete an MSTS recognized fellowship.
- Raffi Avedian, MD (Chair) (2020-2023)
- Matthew Houdek, MD (2021-2024)
- Megan Anderson, MD (2022-2025)
- John Alexander, MD (2022-2025)
- Emily E. Carmody, MD (2020-2023)
- Patrick P. Lin, MD (2020-2023)
- Zeke Walton, MD (2021-2024)