The webinar series has been exclusively supported by Stryker. Thank you for their support!
View the recording from the first webinar - Barriers to Care Caused by Covid-19
View the recording from the second webinar - Superficial Spreading Malignancies
View the recording from the third webinar - Well being for Orthopaedic Oncologists - Not the Same Old Burnout Talk
View the recording from the fourth - A Cup of Coffee and a Computer – Performing Complex Tumor Resections and Reconstructions with Advanced Technologies
Learning Objectives for webinar series:
- Understand barriers to patient care caused by COVID-19
- Increase understanding of superficial soft cell spreading tumors and tumor defects
- Increase awareness of physician burnout
- Review non-traditional adjuvant therapies for cancer patients
- Review ways to effectively balance research and practice
- Understand the use of computer assisted surgical planning for tumor resection
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the Musculoskeletal Tumor Society. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.