The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) is the CME provider for all MSTS educational courses. To view and/or claim your CME for a MSTS course, please visit the AAOS Learning Portfolio and log in using your AAOS user ID and password. If you do not know your AAOS user ID, please contact our office and we may provide it to you.
The Musculoskeletal Tumor Society holds at least two meetings a year, the Annual Meeting and Specialty Day Course. In addition, MSTS will periodically hold special symposia and other educational events. Please visit our website often to see our most current events.
- MSTS 2020 Specialty Day: March 28, 2020
- MSTS 2019 Specialty Day: Saturday, March 16, 2019 • Las Vegas, NV
- Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors Madrid Course: February 6-9, 2019
- MSTS 2018 Annual Meeting: October 10-12, 2018 • New York, NY
- MSTS 2018 Specialty Day: Saturday, March 10, 2018 • New Orleans, LA
- MSTS 2017 Annual Meeting: September 27-29, 2017 • Denver, CO
- MSTS 2017 Specialty Day: Saturday, March 18, 2017 • San Diego, CA
- MSTS 2016 Annual Meeting: October 5-7, 2016 • Detroit, MI
- Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors Madrid Course: November 30-December 3, 2016